Tuesday, November 16, 2010

.... re-thinkingabout getting a dog in the future? ....

I know that I have mentioned that I have always wanted a pet dog. After my grandmother's dog passed away, I have been re-thinking because dogs are like a part of the family. You get to attached to them and it can be the worst day of your like when you loose that dog when it has been with the family for so long. Some dog owner's see them as their baby or a kid. I'm afraid losing something that is so attached to me because it cannot be replaceable. Replacing something can be hard and it's just not the same, especially a pet! Dog's have their own set of personalities just like humans. When you give your unconditional love to a dog, it's really hard to handle the lost of the dog :(    .....   so i'm re-thinking .....

No comments:

Post a Comment