Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Loving Dogs

I have always loved dogs and always wanted to have a dog in my home. But unfortunately we can't have a dog because of my mom's allergies. I was pretty excited when my grandmother decided to get a dog then that mean that I look forward to visiting my grandmother. Don't worry, I look forward to seeing my grandmother as well :) ... hehehe .... I reason why I love dogs because they are caring, lovable, and protective. It's like having a little kid around, it's also a good companion to have around that way you don't feel lonely. They are just like human beings, they have to eat, be taken care off, and all that fun stuff! ... the one thing about them is that they're cute and cuddly! :) . Maybe one day when I am on my own, I might get a dog in the near future, we'll see what lies ahead, you never know! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment