Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Pomeranian Dogs

Pomeranian Dogs are my favorite kind of dogs! :) . They are very cute, cuddly, and furry! They have the the very cutest small paws, ears, and face! I probably would have it by my side 27/7 because they are just to adorable! Like I mentioned that my grandmother's dog is half golden retriever and half chow, she looks like a "BIG" Pomeranian dog, because my she pretty much has the same features as a Pomeranian dog, but the tiny Pomeranian dogs a cuter! hehehe. Below is a picture of a Pomeranian dog. I mentioned that maybe one day I might get my own dog. If I was to get my own dog, it probably would be a "Pomeranian" dog, because I just adore! Just one look and they are hard to resist because they are too cute and cuddly looking! :)

3 comments:

  1. This is my Pomeranian. Her name is Coco Beaner and she is in a Minneapolis suburb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with you, Pomeranian dogs rock my world! They are the perfect pet for everyone. They're sweet and cuddly. They're the perfect sweet and small companion.

    Cheers,
    Nicole, expert about pomeranian dog

    ReplyDelete